A general outline for your statements might be:
1. While power windows come standard in all new vehicles, there are some major disadvantages such as disadvantage 1, 2, and 3.
2. Kidney transplants are life saving operations, but some of the effects aren’t all positive including effect1, effect 2, and effect 3.
3. My experience with video games is positive/negative because of effect 1, effect 2, and effect 3.
4. Computers are used in the hotel industry for a variety of every day tasks including task 1, task 2, and task 3.
5. Some athletes use drugs, such as drug1, to build up their bodies and prepare for competition; these drugs are helpful/harmful and can lead to effect 1, effect 2, and effect 3.